Khamis, 9 Februari 2023

The Person that I Love (Not True Story)

 The word Love is universal. It depends on one's perception. There are many ways we can possesses our love either to God or to the living things around us. To me, to love someone is to appreciate the value that he or she show and that gives me a meaning. The person that I really love is my beloved mommy, Puan Sharry Amy bte Amry.

My mother is an illiterate but she always makes sure that all her children will not be like her. Therefore, she never fails to advise us on the importance of education. She gives full attention to us to study hard for our own future. She stays up till midnight to accompany us to complete our school work, as well as motivates us to continue studying. She once said, "I have nothing to offer you since we are poor except education. Only through education, that you can change your life and it is more precious than material wealth".

As far as cooking is concerned, to me my mother is the best chef in the world. I really enjoy her cooking and right now I do miss her "sambal tumis", which is hot and spicy anchovies. She always understands my taste. The whole family enjoys her cooking and whenever we have a meal, we will have it together. By doing so, our relationship will be closer. Today, I practice this with my children.

Now, my mother is alone as my father had passed away ten years ago. I still remember the day my father died due to a road accident. My mother cried bitterly and since that day, she has hardly ever smiled. One of our neighbours, Pak Ridzwan wanted to marry my mother but she refused because she did not want to neglect us.

For me, Mother's love is forever and I will never hurt her feelings. The hardship she has been going through in raising us will always us remembered. Hopefully this will be an example to my children.

(KASIH IBU MEMBAWA KE SYURGA, KASIH AYAH SEPANJANG MASA)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan